Wednesday 24 April 2013

Skills to help you share in the learning with your child via their ePortfolio

FAQs

How will I know there is something new to see on my child's class blog?
You can add your email address to the 'follow by email' option on the side bar.
You can become a follower and look at the blogs that you follower through your blogger account

Can I see my child's ePortfolio?
At the moment you can see your child's ePortfolio when they log in to their blogger account with their password.  This is because  the ePortfolio is locked down to ensure the general public cannot see your child's ePortfolio.

How do I comment on my child's ePortfolio?
You can comment on your child's ePortfolio by clicking on the 'no comment' or 1 comment etc. below the post.  We encourage parents to be positive in their comments.  Please sign your comment with your name to ensure it is obvious who has made the comment.


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to some interesting comments from parents on eLearning:)

    ReplyDelete